Salesforce Senior Developer
Senior Salesforce Developer
Whitehall Resources currently require a Senior Salesforce Developer to work with a key client based in the Midlands.
As the Senior Salesforce Developer, you'll play a key role in designing the systems the business teams need to scale. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Service, and Marketing to design and build solutions.
Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are essential and you'll be getting your hands dirty driving real impact. You will interact directly with business to help inform your insights and will coordinate cross-functionally across all parts of the overseas team to execute initiatives designed to scale our internal and external systems.
* Developing end to end application from solution and technical design
* Assist with code reviews, providing direct feedback to ensure quality development
* Design, build, and deliver project work.
* Foster trusting relationships with internal customers
* Ask the hard questions to ensure development of the correct solution
* Continuously improve processes and technology
* Be a global thinker and solve the overall problem instead of identifying point solutions
* 4+ years of development experience with Salesforce.com
* 2+ years administration experience with Salesforce.com
* 4+ years experience planning roadmaps and deploying software initiatives
* Salesforce.com Platform or Application Developer certification is required
* Salesforce.com Advanced Developer certification is optional
* Hands on Experience with SOAP and REST API frameworks required
* Outstanding problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and also work as a team.
* Ability to effectively collaborate and influence cross-functionally
* Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
* The ability to apply architectural principles, methods, and tools to business challenges
* Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations