My Client is looking for a .NET Developer to joint their team in Bury St Edmunds.
Responsibilities in this role are:
- Creating webservices in C#
- Have and demonstrate a thorough understanding of MVC pattern
- Object-oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD).
- Get involved in production and improvement of unit tests and code management mechanisms.
- Full life cycle application development.
- Interpret written requirements and technical specifications documents.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Facilitate design/code reviews.
- Assist team lead with project planning and estimation.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
To deliver in this role you will need to have experience and skills in the following:
- Strong interest and competence in both Back End and Front End
- Experience in one of the .NET languages (C#, VB, ASP.NET) is essential.
- Experience in Web Service API development, RESTful or otherwise
- Expert understanding of object-oriented design principles/patterns and architectures
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies
- Solid understanding of SVN or GIT and branching g strategies.
- Solid understanding of web security & vulnerabilities
- Strong SQL programming skills with MySQL or similar relational database management system
- Exposure to Agile software development practices
- Writing standards compliant code
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and cutting edge development environment
- Web services development using C#
- Front End development using technologies such as HTML5/SASS/jQuery/Grunt
- MySQL stored procedures
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years' experience writing Object Oriented code in a compiled language