Product Owner-Major Sports Outfit-London- GBP35k-GBP40k
Product Owner - Major Sports Outfit - London - GBP35k-GBP40k
As product owner the role will oversee the development and delivery across a portfolio of web based platforms within this Sporting client. The successful candidate will work with the digital product manager to define new features and functionalities to improve user experience. Ownership of product backlog and ability to define and set requirements.
- Ownership over the portfolio of web-based platforms.
- Working with digital partners to drive continuous development across platforms.
- Ownership of product backlog, prioritising features to deliver on the digital strategy.
- Defining user stories and acceptance criteria around new features and functionality.
- Performing user acceptance testing of new features and functionalities through to release.
- Work closely with the digital analyst and optimisation expert to run A/B + MVT tests to improve user journeys through to conversions.
- Continuously looking at ways to improve site performance and user experience.
- Managing key stakeholders across the business.
- Educated to degree level with exceptional written and communication skills.
- Understanding of project managements principles across both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to own backlog and defining requirements through writing epics and user stories.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable SaaS applications.
- Confident demeanour with the ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to define requirements.
- Passionate about digital with an excellent understanding of developments within the technology industry.
- Ability to use analytical data, industry trends and consumer feedback to inform product development roadmap.
Please send your CV for more details.
Excellent company, would look great on any CV. Being a sports enthusiast would be ideal.