iOS & Android Software Developers, Bristol/Swindon
I am delighted to be working on behalf of a globally recognised organisation, who are looking to add multiple experienced and talented iOS and Android Developers to their team.
My client is focussed on digital technologies that are intelligent and connected. They have made significant progress within the industry over the years and are looking to scale up again, ahead of some fantastic product releases in the near future.
You will be working as a part of their multi-disciplinary connectivity research team, and will be responsible for ensuring that the future of the companies connected products and technologies are properly explored, tested and refined in readiness to transition to the team responsible for producing their IoT solutions.
What experience must you have?
You will ideally be independent and methodical, with excellent problem solving skills. It will be expected that you are up to date with the latest trends in connectivity/mobile, whilst also having the ability to pick up new technologies rapidly.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in iOS or Android
- Working with connectivity technologies eg. REST, Cloud services, Bluetooth.
- Developing robust research prototypes.
- Experience of working closely with UI/UX design teams with an understanding of Google's design principles.
- Deploying Apps and using analytics to understand usage.
There is the option of working out of their HQ on the outskirts of Swindon, or alternatively their brand new Bristol office (although working from their HQ is preferred.)
If you believe that this opportunity is right for you, please apply as soon as possible!