C# .NET Developer
C# .NET Developer - Nottingham - upto GBP45k basic
My client is seeking a C# .NET Developer to be based in their Nottinghamshire offices.
The C#. NET Developer will be required to work on a new and existing products ( a CRM Product and a web based dashboard )
C# .NET Developer Summary
Responsible for the design, implementation and test of enterprise level software applications from detailed specification documents.
Roles and responsibilities
* Develop software applications, using a variety of programming languages, from technical specifications and design documents.
* Work within a defined set of professional coding standards and design guidelines.
* Be familiar with the concept of continuous integration (automated and continuous builds/test).
* Demonstrate a high level of software craftsmanship, commitment to quality and a conscientious approach to work.
* A strong working knowledge of software version control using Subversion/Git (should also be familiar with the concepts of branching/merging etc.).
* A strong knowledge of software development life cycle processes including the methodologies of Agile and Scrum (iterative releases, daily build/test, code inspections etc.).
* A willingness to keep up to date with new development tools and techniques.
* To constantly promote a positive attitude to the whole company and its customers.
* Good communication skills.
C# .NET Developer required skills ;-
* ASP.NET (familiarity with MS WebAPI an advantage)
* Visual Studio
* Source control (SVN and GIT)
* A strong understanding of Object Oriented principles
* MS SQL Server
* Be passionate about software development and modern technology ( CRM/Web based Dashboards )
* 3 years + commercial development experience
* Degree qualified in a computer science related degree