The Qradar Specialist will be a key member in the Managed Security Service Team. They will be responsible for creating procedures, implementation of processes and solutions across client environments. Experience with the QRadar SIEM products is key. You will work closely with Security Engineers, Architects, and clients to finish high profile, critical services to existing Managed Security Service Clients
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of client configuration issues, and tracking through to resolution,
- Work as point of escalation for other engineers, providing them with guidance and mentoring
- Provide advice on best practice on SIEM and Enterprise security products, to technical and non technical individuals.
- Assist with implementation of multiple product, vendor technologies
- Implement SIEM Software and other application security products with enterprise and government clients
- Developing SIEM Qradar Content
- Provide escalation support for customers
- Help clients with system configuration awareness
- Experience maintaining Qradar SIEM and infrastructure systems in the Information Security field
- Experience working in a technical team environment.
- Experience working in Operations Centre, Managed Security, or client network environment.
- Experience with various Qradar SIEM security products such as:
- Experience with infrastructure components such as proxies, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP etc.
- Understanding of network architecture and implementation
- Experience with SIEM content and reporting.
- Linux OS experience