Quality Engineer/QA Engineer - Brighton, East Sussex x 2
Quality Engineer/QA Engineer required for a leading international engineering business who continue to grow from strength to strength. This is an exciting time for this organisation as their expansion is exceeding all expectation so the right candidate will be given every opportunity to hone their skills and progress within the organisation.
- To act as the point of contact for production quality non-conformances.
- To measure, analyze and report on production quality non-conformances.
- To follow 8D process to contain, eliminate and prevent recurrence of problems.
- To liaise with vendors on containment, improvement and corrective actions.
- To manage vendors REACH and other environmental compliance.
- To plan and execute internal and vendor audits.
- To participate in Vendor Approval process.
- To communicate with all staff in a courteous and clear manner.
- To have an enthusiastic and positive approach to tasks and setbacks.
- To have an organised and methodical approach to tasks.
- To use own initiative and self-manage/prioritise own workload.
- To have a Team Approach and attend/ contribute to meetings as required.
- To be punctual in attendance & complete tasks by agreed deadlines.
- Flexibility when required.
- Tidy and organised work place, tools and equipment supplied are looked after and used responsibly.
- To follow all company policies & procedures including quality, environment, H&S and in staff handbook.
Skills Required or attainable
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and IOS/TS 16949 standards.
- Inspection of electronic and mechanical parts, PCB, Wiring and Final assemblies.
- Interpretation of part and assembly documentation, Mechanical CAD Drawings, BOM's, WI's.
- 8D problem solving process.
- Audit planning and execution.
- Computer Literate, able to create & maintain MS word, excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Excellent standards of verbal and written communication.
ARC IT Recruitment are managing this vacancy on an exclusive basis, please send your CV to Marcus Freeman at ARC IT Recruitment or call for a private consultation.
Quality Engineer/QA Engineer - Brighton, East Sussex Up to GBP30k