Recoveries Team Coach
Job Title: Recoveries Team Coach
Benefits: Bonus, Company Car Scheme, Saving Scheme, Free Breakfast, Attendance Bonus and Well Being
Our client are part of the EDAM Group, and is a major player within the Accident Management sector, and is now seeking Claims Conversion Handlers.
Established in 2001, they have developed an outstanding reputation for the quality and reliability of their services, which cover private and commercial vehicles. The staff are experienced, helpful and responsive, and they work in partnership with carefully selected specialist suppliers to ensure the highest standards are always maintained.
The company currently have an exciting opportunity available in their Recoveries Department. It will be the responsibility of the Recoveries Team Coach for supporting staff across the Recoveries team to improve and achieve consistently high working practices. You will ensure that the people, both new starters and existing, have all the skills, knowledge and behaviours needed to deliver their role, leading to performance enhancement. Ultimately, you will ensure that our client deliver on their promise of supporting their people to grow, thrive and improve.
- Creating, delivering and evaluating coaching support which maximises performance
- Carrying out observations and providing coaching support to refine, improve quality and maximise performance
- Supporting the settling in process for new starters
- Coaching new members of the team to embed their learning and bringing quality in line with departmental and business standards
- Providing coaching support to existing team members to ensure the continuous professional development of all our people and the achievement of performance standards
- Working closely with the leadership and management team to ensure you target your coaching support in the right places at the right time
- Working closely with the Team Trainer to ensure that you are aligned with one another and your activities provide robust learning experiences
- Work closely with the wider Learning and Development team to share your knowledge, experience and contribute to group wide learning solutions such as writing blogs and training materials for the intranet
- Maintaining records and producing reports
- Maintaining a current and best practice understanding of the skills and knowledge needed by our people
- Where appropriate, using your skills and expertise to support our people across the Group
- Qualifications; it would be ideal for the post holder to have a qualification in training or coaching although support will be offered to the right person in gaining this
- Experience of working as a coach would be preferable
Apply for Recoveries Team Coach
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly