Lawn & Leisure & 4x4 Assistant Sales Manager
Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with eight branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Doosan, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
From tractors to telehandlers, ride-on mowers to excavators, Lloyd Ltd has considerable experience and expertise in helping its customers identify the right equipment for the task at hand and ensuring it continues to perform to its best. With the addition of Lloyd Equestrian to its domestic Lawn & Leisure business, as well as selling and servicing new Isuzu’s and used pick-ups and 4x4s, Lloyd Ltd has become a one-stop-shop for the rural community.
Lloyd Ltd now has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the team at their Lawn & Leisure & 4x4 branch in Carlisle.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal the successful candidate will have responsibility for selling new and used 4 x 4 vehicles and Lawncare products to our customers.
As an Assistant Manager, you will have full responsibility for every aspect of the sales process:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Discussing the requirements of each individual customer
- Offering a wide range of suitable products
- Upselling on various products
- Liaising closely with the Dealer Principal and being fully aware of targets
- Supporting members of staff and helping them to reach their full potential
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive customer service experience in a retail environment
- Working within a target driven environment
- Experience of managing a small sales team
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- IT literate
- Full driving licence
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary dependant on experience.
The hours for this position will be 40 hours per week over 5 days between Monday – Saturday.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53351558 / INDHP