Assistant Centre Manager, Emsworth
Assistant Tyre Centre Manager
We are looking for an experienced individual to join Protyre as an Assistant Centre Manager at their new operation in Emsworth, to continue their excellent service within the local community.
As an Assistant Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Tyre Centre and be passionate about Customer Service. You will be a prime representative to their Customers ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
Reporting into the Centre Manager you will need to:
• Assist the Centre Manager in the operational and daily running of the tyre centre.
• Be passionate about customer service.
• Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
• Assist with leading and developing a team of skilled individuals.
• Promote our brand in a professional and sales focused manner.
Applicants must have the following qualities:
• Experience from an automotive, service, workshop or dealer back ground an advantage
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
Hours - Average of 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday on a rota basis.
Salary: competitive salary with excellent benefits including bonus, contributory pension scheme.
So if you are not looking simply for a job but are genuinely looking to develop a long term career with a forward thinking and expanding company, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automotive, Tyre Centre, Manager, Team Leader, Service, Workshop, Aftersales, Fast Fit,