New Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Job Title: New Business Development Manager
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 basic OTE 80k+
Hours: Set hours, weekdays 9am - 5.30pm, but some flexibility may be required to meet business needs.
Founded in 2010 the company has grown to become one of the UK's leading and exciting Mobile / Digital Transformation Business. The company help enable businesses to reach their potential in today's mobile world.
The company's end to end offering has helped leading companies such KPMG, Ladbrokes, Waitrose, GLH Hotels, as well as a growing number of Financial Services businesses and challenger banks. The company has helped them transform their customer reach and create new markets by delivering ground breaking digital services and mobile apps.
The Company has benefited from steady growth and to help them on their journey there are now seeking a strong, commercially minded New Business Development Manager.
Purpose of role:
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will focus on finding, securing and closing new logo business opportunities within top tier accounts. You will develop opportunities through proactively identifying and targeting key individuals in organisations, developing relationships to secure revenue and over achieve target. Working to personal annual sales targets, you will be hungry, tenacious and able to demonstrate your extensive experience of solutions sales within an agile environment. You will operate in a consultative manner selling strategy, solutions and services. In this New Business Development role, you will focus on finding opportunities and selling into new logos. You will be supported by an internal team alongside the proactive work you will deliver to build your own pipeline of opportunities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities using various direct methods such as cold calling, emailing, face to face meetings and indirect methods such as networking (attending industry events).
- Build positive long term relationships in new accounts and by building partner relationships to raise awareness of the company's proposition.
- Drive new business sales to meet agreed revenue and profit targets. Reviewing and maintaining related activities across business stakeholders required to achieve this.
- Preparation and delivery of new business pitches. Presenting to senior decision makers, delivering compelling presentations showcasing the company's innovative solutions and services
- Work closely with the service delivery teams such as project managers, product owners, business partners and development team to address feasibility of customer requirements into the company's service development cycle.
- Work with Sales Director and marketing to plan and input on effective lead generation campaigns
Skills, experience and person specification:
- Degree calibre
- Strong experience selling high value digital or technology solutions into enterprise customers
- Demonstrable track record of consistently over achieving sales results
- Excellent communications skills across all formats with a natural ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong prospecting skills including previous experience of working on RFP submissions
- Solid understanding of digital concepts and emerging technologies
- Driven and self-motivated individual who is comfortable working to targets
- Is passionate about continuous improvement on all aspects of the service.
- Shows excellent attention to detail
- Power point, word and excel skills required
- Self-starter and works well under own initiative
- Highly driven, proactive and dynamic
- Passionate about customer service and quality of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast in local café before 9am
- Regular socials
NOTE: Our Client will only consider candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Business Development Manager, Technical Sales, Business Development, Senior Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Sales, Field Sales, Business Development Leader, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional, Senior Account Manager, Strategic Sales Executive, Construction Business Development Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for New Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly