Location: Manchester, M44 5AA
Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum
Looking for the next career step in optics?
An Independent Group of Opticians that can offer a full-filling rewarding career.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual to join our well-established team in a Independent community-leading practice in Irlam, Manchester.
Hakim Group is an award-winning family owned Independent Group of Opticians. We are known to be one of UK’s fastest growing innovative independent group of opticians with the idea of reinventing optics.
Our independent practices offer the highest quality of patient eyecare working with the latest technology and offer a wide range of frame selection to our patients. As an independent practice we thrive on serving our community with a personal service and the practice retaining their own individual respected identity.
Alan Miller Optometrists has been offering a dedicated, loving and professional service for over 60 years. If you become a team member to our growing family, you will be working with one of the most respected opticians in Irlam, who thrive on patient and expert eyecare service which sets them apart from the rest.
We believe that our people are the heartbeat that allows us to grow, and we aim to provide them with the tools to thrive in a growing business, with a career structure designed to make the journey smoother. Not only is patient satisfaction of utmost importance to us, but equally is the professional career and happiness of all of our team members.
Duties of the Optical Advisor
- Interacting with patients
- Dealing with enquiries in person and on the phone
- Managing clinic diary
- General duties in the retail area
- Working with a practice management system
- Handling eyewear in the provision of eye care
- Building lasting relationships with patients and ensuring that they leave the practice with a pleasant memorable experience.
- Advising patients when selecting eye care products
- Gathering detailed case histories about each of your patients.
Requirements of the Optical Advisor
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work comfortably in our fast-paced practice
- Well Presented
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of written and verbal English.
- Warm and welcoming in nature
- A strong team-work ethic
- You will gain access to our very own HG Gift BOX – discounts with high street retailers
- An attractive bonus plan
- Have your Birthday off as standard
- Let us look after the cost of your health with our healthcare cash plan scheme
- Pension Plan
- Access to our own Financial Flexibility Plan