Are you seeking a new position to go into the New Year with? Our client based in East London is seeking an experienced Exams Officer to start as soon as possible. Have you worked as a School Exams Officer before? Or do you know anyone who has? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme. If you have previous experience in this field, then please apply online now. Or please spread the word!!
The successful post holder will ensure the management, organisation and administration of external examinations in accordance with the regulations set by the awarding bodies. In addition the post holder will maintain stringent systems and processes for the examination process and support the development of careers education and work experience.
Full duties will include:-
- Planning the examination year, managing priorities and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring accurate returns are made to awarding bodies
- Liaising with all school staff regarding aspects of examination regulation and procedures
- Ensuring all required evidence for access arrangements is up to date and ready for inspection by internal and external bodies
- Management, training and briefing of invigilators
- Handling of misconduct or irregularity incidents
- Being present in school on official results publication dates
- Producing tables of results, queries on results and making applications for re-marks
- Keeping completely up to date with procedures and regulations of examinations
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Apply for Exams Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly