Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £55,000 per annum
Hours: Set hours, weekdays 9am – 5.30pm, but some flexibility may be required to meet business needs.
Founded in 2010 the company has grown to become one of the UK’s leading and exciting Mobile / Digital Transformation Business. The company help enable businesses to reach their potential in today’s mobile world.
The company’s end to end offering has helped leading companies such KPMG, Ladbrokes, Waitrose, GLH Hotels, as well as a growing number of Financial Services businesses and challenger banks. The company has helped them transform their customer reach and create new markets by delivering ground breaking digital services and mobile apps.
The Company has benefited from steady growth and wants to focus its attention on marketing and branding activities. To help them on their journey the company is now seeking an innovative and commercially minded Marketing Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive gathering of ideas and production on a day-to-day basis of engaging and informative content material and integrated campaigns that are highly relevant to the various target audiences across the business.
- Set up and manage tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities such as Google Analytics, SEO, PPC Campaigns, Google alerts, App Store Placement and Mobile Ads).
- Support the Sales Director and CSO in developing the Marketing Strategy, taking ownership of the marketing plan for the year showcasing CAF’s end to end services.
- Coordinate and manage the production of materials for external presentations (e.g. client engagement meetings, sponsorship events and meetups).
- Create and update marketing materials in both print and digital formats.
- Develop and manage digital marketing activities across the business ensuring employee understanding and embedding brand consistency (inc. company templates for communications and presentations).
- Ensure marketing plans and activities are executed in a timely and cost effective way.
- Develop and implement a successful social media and community management strategy on all the major platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Maintain and develop website content and branding.
- Support leadership team with internal communications, initiatives and ideas (including client social events).
- Maintain internal marketing repository, including company promotional material and contact relationship database.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and digital marketing.
Skills, experience and person specification:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably with a professional qualification recognised in the marketing industry.
- Strong relevant experience working on digital technology services and solutions
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft office, advanced level Powerpoint and Word and at least intermediate level in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent project and time management skills and an ability to work across teams to gather information.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, thriving on working in a fast-moving environment
- Results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality.
- Shows good judgement, excellent planning, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong team player and focus on collaboration
- Keen interest in and understanding of new technology and industry trends
- Empathic communicator who is able to see things from the other person’s perspective
- Analytical, proactive and reactive. Acts quickly and can work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast in local café before 9am
- Regular socials
- 5 weeks’ annual leave in addition to public holidays
NOTE: Our Client will only consider candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing will be considered for this role.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly