Senior Technical Coordinator
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning regional house builder based in Essex.
We are a privately owned and operated company that have been in existence since 2000. We are currently delivering 150 new homes per year.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Technical Coordinator to work within our construction delivery team. The successful candidate will be working closely with, and reporting to the Head of Construction.
They will be responsible for the delivery of completed design packages that have been co-ordinated and vetted to ensure accuracy, buildability and compliance with the employers requirements, current building regulations, NHBC standards and other scheme specific requirements, all of which must be to budget and to programme.
The successful candidate will play a vital and critically important part in the delivery of the companys various construction projects.
Candidates applying for the position should have an HND or similar qualification in the built environment, come from a technical background such as architectural technologist and have 5years experience working in a similar role for a private or regional house builder, or main contractor. They should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the role and main responsibilities within it. They should possess a keen interest in design, design management, the construction industry and its processes.
Candidates should also be:-
· A straightforward, firm and authoritative communicator.
· Honest, integral and trustworthy.
· Commercially astute with a full understanding of the commercial implications of costs and time.
· Capable of organising and structuring their own working day.
· Capable of setting and achieving targets.
· Capable of working under pressure.
· Capable of chasing progress, problem searching and problem solving.
· A highly motivated team player with a positive impact on others.
· Experienced in Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Eligible to work in the UK.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and highly successful construction team. They will have the opportunity to work for a respected and accomplished company that has achieved one hundred percent growth year on year for the past five years.
Please apply direct or contact Martin Lively on 01223 311735 or at email@example.com for further details.