Taylor Edwards Financial Management has an exciting opportunity for a Office Administrator to join the team based in Altrincham. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £12,000 - £13,000 per annum.
Following great success throughout 2016, we are looking to add to our existing team to facilitate the growth of the business.
Taylor Edwards FM is a successful Claims Management Company reclaiming millions of pounds back for consumers every year and are proud to be offering the role of office admin to the successful candidate.
Your role as our Office Administrator will consist of the following:
- Opening and sorting all inbound lender mail.
- Opening and recording all returned new client paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Scanning all inbound mail to our operating system and storing in the appropriate locations.
- Assisting in the setup of new clients on to our CRM system and printing off paperwork to be sent.
- Organising and processing the outbound mail in time for the mail drop off.
The successful candidate to become our Office Administrator should be organised and able to work at a fast and efficient pace whilst managing your time effectively to achieve the daily goals.
There will be great career progression opportunities for those eager to progress and we will provide full and ongoing training to enable you to perform to your best abilities and help with your future development.
What we are offering our Office Administrator:
- New Year starts (3rd January).
- An initial starting salary of £12-13k per annum.
- Career progression.
- Sociable working hours: Monday-Thursday 9am – 5:30pm and Friday: 9am – 5pm. NO WEEKENDS!
- 20 days holiday a year + bank holidays.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Fun, vibrant working environment.
- Summer AND Winter staff parties.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Office Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly