Care Coordinator/Care Manager – Grow A New Start Up Branch
We are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator or an ambitious Care Manager to develop and grow a new home care service close to Chigwell in Essex. Our client is a national bespoke home care provider who specialise in consistent, quality companionship led services to private clients in their own homes, with a minimum of one-hour client call.
As Care Coordinator/Care Manager you will provide full support to the care staff team, including Care Assistants, Care Coordinators and Supervisors. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and Appraisal of all care staff
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Care Planning and Care Coordination
- Develop and Manage strong relationships with Clients, Families and Outside Professionals
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Standards
What will I need to be a Care Coordinator/Care Manager?
- Qualified to QCF Level 3 in Care or equivalent and willing to work towards QCF Level 5
- Supervisory/management experience within a Domiciliary Care setting
- Be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Above all we are looking for dedicated individuals with excellent leadership skills to inspire their team. This is a role where you can truly devote yourself to providing excellent care services so if you are interested please click on ‘Apply’.