Home Care Recruitment and Training Co-ordinator
Compliance and Training co-ordinator – Home care
Right at Home is an award-winning care company, providing premium quality care to our clients in the CR post codes - from Croydon to Caterham. We help adults at risk live safely in their own home. We are a friendly, local company which recognises that its staff are its greatest asset.
We have received a Good CQC rating and are aiming for Outstanding.
Right at Home prides ourselves on providing a service where our caregivers have the time and support to deliver care properly, our clients feel the benefits of this approach. See our website for more info www.rightathomeuk.com/croydon
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious, driven and caring professional to join our growing office in Addiscombe. You will help manage and develop the business, ensuring we always have best practice and full compliance.
Essential Qualities Required
- Do you have home care experience?
- Do you have managerial experience within a health and social care environment?
- Are you a people person?
- Do you have Care Quality Commission compliance audit/inspection experience?
- Do you have hands on care experience?
- Do you have QCF/NVQ Level4 or equivalent in health and social care,
- Have you experience in presenting face to face health and social care training?
- Are you looking to join a friendly and high quality care company?
- Do you drive and have access to a car?
- Do you live around 6miles of Sanderstead CR2?
- Are you currently studying for Level 5 in Health and social care?
If you can answer yes to ALL of the above, then please apply (this should be backed up by your CV)
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- On boarding new care givers
- Training caregivers through their induction training, using your own experience
- Supporting the caregivers in their ongoing development
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of “Good” in CQC inspections
- Assist with planning and allocating the workload of the care staff as required
- Ensure consistent application of the company’s policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business
- Take a turn on a rota basis to manage the office on call telephone support service
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- Deputise for the registered manager when required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with caregivers, the registered manager, clients and their families
- Provide admin support and enquiry management in the office
- Help with care calls and spot checks if required
Apply for Home Care Recruitment and Training Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly