Sales Executive / Customer Service Executive / Sales Advisor
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Near Sherborne, Dorset
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
An ISO 9001:2008 company supplying quality conversions for the transportation of wheelchair bound passengers requires a Sales Executive to join a local company of world renown, their customers are at the heart of everything they do. They are looking for a motivated, driven well organised individual to join their dynamic sales team. As a sales executive, you will talk to clients about their needs, offering in-depth knowledge of all products, as well as finance, insurance and accessories.
The individual must have:
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships
- Proven experience of delivering great customer service
- Strong written and verbal communications
- The ability to achieve a performance standard against a set target
- Experience of organising and prioritising work effectively
- An ability to work with financial data relevant to the sales process
- Experience of working with IT systems
- The ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team.
Basic plus OTE
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Sales Professional, B2B Sales, Direct Sales, Customer Service Executive may also be considered for this role.