Regional HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner
Amazing career opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner or Regional / Senior HR Advisor looking to take the next step in their career, to join a leading brand where you’ll work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision supporting the Retail Division in the North of England across seven counties.
Boots Hearingcare is one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 450 locations across the UK, the team of over 500 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day. The award-winning company takes delight in looking after its colleagues as much as its customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a superb working environment, a great benefits package and long service awards.
Reporting to the HR Director, as HR Business Partner you’ll assist the Retail Division in a regional role by supporting the delivery of the business plan through its colleagues. You’ll be involved in; discussing HR strategies with the regional retail leadership team and implementing, providing consultancy and advice on employee relations and engagement, training and development, organisational development and general employment issues. In order to do this, it is imperative for you to grasp an excellent understanding of how the organisation operates, its business requirements and commercial objectives.
As a Regional HR Business Partner your responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the Company is operating within statutory legislation, in particular working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies, maternity/paternity rights, flexible working and retirement
- Supporting the retail leadership team with manpower planning, and supporting recruitment processes by working with the Talent Acquisition Partner on regional vacancies, events and assessment centres
- Managing and co-ordinating annual reviews and helping to guide training and development
- Coaching the leadership team on their own leadership behaviour
- Assessing and reviewing the service and processes of the HR department and providing expert knowledge to support the growth of the HR team
- Supporting the Divisional Manager in managing and developing Regional Managers
- Providing management information to support leaders in managing their departments effectively and proactively
- Endorsing a positive culture throughout the business, always taking into consideration the general welfare of the Company’s colleagues
To be considered for this Regional HR Business Partner role you MUST have the following experience, knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Proven experience as a HR Business Partner or Regional / Senior HR Advisor
- Strong and up-to-date knowledge and experience in employment law
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive approach to work, with self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Diplomatic with tact, and ability to deal with difficult situations
- Ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure
- Full driving licence and own transport
You’ll join a professional company with exciting growth plans and opportunities for career progression.
Starting Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, level dependent on current level of experience plus 10% performance based annual bonus
Excellent Benefits: Company car, pension scheme, Boots discount card, life assurance cover after completion of probationary period, childcare voucher scheme, annual leave entitlement starting at 20 days plus bank holidays, rising with length of service incrementals to a maximum of 30 days per annum plus bank holidays.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (flexibility will be required to meet the business needs)
Contract Type: 18 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Location: Home based with a vast amount of traveling each week covering seven regions within the North of England. Therefore ideally you’ll reside within Leeds, Nottingham or Manchester areas for easy travel to the main retail stores in the region.
This Regional HR Business Partner vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Boots Hearingcare. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Boots Hearingcare, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Boots Hearingcare requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Regional HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly