Care Assistant, Andover
We are on the lookout for enthusiastic, committed, supportive and confident care assistants and a warm welcome awaits you from our clients’ small but energetic and professional team.
Our client has a range of shifts including:
* Full time (3 and 4 days and or Nights X 11 hours 7-7 changeover time)
* Part time (2 Days or Nights and Weekend only)
* Some 6 Hour Half Shifts are also available (7am to 1pm and 1 pm to 7 pm.)
* £7.40 rising to £8.20 per hour for an NVQ3 qualified experienced senior carer.
* Time and a third is paid for overtime.
This is a demanding but rewarding job and your goal is to assist every one of their residential service users, many of whom suffer with dementia; to live with dignity and respect and as much choice and independence as possible.
Reporting to the Nurse on duty, your responsibility as a Care Assistant will include providing:
* Personal care, such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
* Providing physical and mental stimulation through supporting resident’s recreational and social activities, both individually and in groups
* You will be enabled to do your work to a high standard through regular and supportive supervision meetings and a programme of on-going training, covering all mandatory knowledge and practice requirements.
The application process will involve a short telephone-screening interview and, if you are successful, you will be called to our clients’ premises to look around and complete an application form, followed by an interview and checks for right to work in the UK. If you are offered employment following this you will need to provide full details for completion of a DBS check, which must be confirmed before any employment can begin.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Support Services, Social Care,