Business Development Manager
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding national training provider with exciting new opportunities ahead?
Positive Outcomes are one of the largest training organisations in the UK, consistently recognised through awards and accreditations for high calibre apprenticeships and work-based training.
Positive Outcomes are part of a £360m investment group, Graded 2 by OFSTED. With a direct contract with the Skills Funding Agency, Positive Outcomes are one of leaders within the further education sector, delivering quality education and training to learners within the work place.
Due to success and expansion we now have a new opportunity for a business development manager to join the Positive Outcomes’ team. This role will be involved in implementing the sales and marketing strategy of the organisation to increase the engagement of employers.
The role is a combination of sales, relationship management and aftercare which utilises a consultancy approach. It will involve building relationships to secure PSA’s and Levy payments through effective sales via telephone, face to face and written communications.
As a business development manager, your duties will include:
- Building a strong pipeline for securing new business with new business for employers
- Developing relationships and account management of employers
- Achieving financial targets
- Attending local and national networking events to increase market awareness of Positive Outcomes and our delivery
- Assisting with compiling and submitting tenders, bids and profiles to win clients
- Completing sign up paperwork in respect of new learners
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure that relevant marketing campaigns are used to support sales activity
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a professional targeted sales role
- Excellent communication skills when interacting with individuals at all levels
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in the work based learning sector is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel as required
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 53352777 / INDHP