Regional Training Advisor - Field-Based
Positive Outcomes are among the top ten independent training providers in the UK. Operating throughout England we deliver Government funded and corporate training in Management, Team Leading, Business Administration, Customer Service, Estate Agency, Retail, IT, Sales, Warehousing and Storage and Hospitality, and other core awards.
Due to success and expansion we now have opportunities for experienced NVQ and Apprenticeship Assessors to join our existing team in the London and South East region, assessing Management qualifications up to level 5 apprenticeships with some further assessment of more generic qualifications such as Customer Service and Business Administration.
Your duties will include:
- Working on a mixed caseload with various employers including national accounts with major UK employers.
- Guiding learners through their qualifications providing training to upskill the learners where necessary.
- Managing your own time and workflow to meet targets for timely and successful completion of learners.
Ideally you will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Passionate about training and assessment - if you love what you do, you’ll fit right in!
- An experienced NVQ and Apprenticeship assessor of Management up to level 5.
- Are able to travel to travel up to two hours from home to meet your learners across the London and South East region.
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a car (although this is not essential).
We can offer you:
- A basic salary of up to £29,200 depending on experience and qualifications.
- A company car or car allowance and mileage at HMRC rates.
- 30 days annual leave.
- A company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 53342772 / INDHP
Apply for Regional Training Advisor - Field-Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly