LGV1 Driver /Assessor
LGV1 Driver / Assessor, Corby,
There is an exciting opportunity for LGV1 Driver / Assessor to join an organisation in Corby. The successful LGV1 Driver/Assessor will receive a salary of £29,000-£32,000 per annum.
The LGV1 Driver / Assessor Role
You will be required to carry out driver inductions and driving assessments, ensuring that drivers have correct knowledge, equipment and training. Monitor and review driver performance .You will be required to perform LGV1 Driver duties as and when scheduled.
The successful LGV1 Driver / Assessor must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A full clean UK Drivers Licence LGV1
- 2 Year’s minimum experience driving LGV1 vehicles in the UK
- Experience as a Driver / Assessor
- LGV Assessor Qualification
- Completed Train the Trainer course
- JAPT Approved Trainer
- Driver CPC
- Digi Card
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken English
Interested? Intrigued? Well get in touch, and they can arrange to see you to discuss the LGV1 Driver / Assessor role in more detail, they look forward to hearing from you please click ‘Apply’ today.