Sales Account Manager
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Ocere, an award Digital Marketing company, offering an attractive commission structure and excellent working environment in central Cheltenham.
We are motivated to deliver results to our growing list of clients but we also believe in having fun! We’re always on the lookout for exceptional people to join us on the Ocere journey. Ocere was established in 2009 as a digital marketing company and has grown, year on year. With the odd award gained for good measure. Our vision is to be at the cutting edge of digital marketing/online lead generation, consistently pushing the boundaries. We are based in the tallest building in Cheltenham, with great views over the town and surrounding hills.
We are currently seeking a Sales Account Manager, to join our friendly, hard working team based in Cheltenham, the cultural centre of the Cotswolds.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, you’ll manage a portfolio of new and existing clients, maintaining a strong client base by building trusted relationships. Your time will be split between phone prospecting for new business, prospecting from existing client list and responding to incoming leads.
The ideal Sales Account Manager will have:
- Great phone manner and be comfortable prospecting and building new relationships with potential clients
- A pro-active approach in building and maintaining trust with clients
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines, presenting a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic
- Experience in writing/presenting proposals, pitches and ability to see the bigger picture/think outside the box
- Strong natural, genuine communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written – you will be dealing with clients directly, possibly face to face meetings, building professional relationships will be a key aspect of the role.
- Good time management skills
- Good Team player
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and talented individual to further develop their skills and career with a successful and expanding company.
- A salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Training and Development
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- 20 Days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week.
Join a growing industry, in the field of Digital Marketing. Closing Date is the 22nd December – apply now. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We will consider direct applications only, no recruitment agencies, in the first instance please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53350839 / INDMP
Apply for Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly