Merchant Rentals has an exciting opportunity for a Lease Administrator to join the team based in Haydock. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of up to £16,000, dependant on experience.
Would you like to join a successful established and growing company with an enviable reputation?
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in what they do and encourage all our employees to be enthusiastic about new challenges, and have the drive to succeed.
The Role as our Lease Administrator:
Manage all administration of Merchant Rentals hire agreements; answering customer queries regarding our Hire Agreements, processing new orders and cancellations. Document checking and reporting errors. Liaising with internal departments to ensure smooth processing of orders.
Benefits to you when you become our Lease Administrator:
- Salary: Up to £16,000, dependent on experience
- Attendance bonus & appointment time scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Prime location with easy access from the M6
- Modern Office conveniently located with free parking
Our ideal Lease Administrator:
- Team player with clear focus on customer service, quality and accuracy
- Tolerant and empathic communicator with excellent telephone manner
- Takes ownership of queries, problems and projects and manages to resolution
- Able to manage own workload and work unsupervised if necessary
- PC Literacy – use of in-house database and MS Office applications
We are a highly respected Finance House that specialises in providing B2B leasing facilities to the banking and card payment industry. We work with the world's largest suppliers of card payment terminals and several major high street banks and have over 50,000 UK customers contracted to us.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Lease Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Lease Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly