Credit Controller - Part-Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Credit Controller to join Direct Seafoods based in Colchester.
Direct Seafoods Colchester forms part of Bidfresh, which is Britain’s largest fresh fish supplier to the catering industry; a national supplier with strong local heritage. Our regional depots are run by the best men and women in the business; fish mongers with the finest artisanal skills and expertise.
As a Credit Controller your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Collection of customer debt using telephone & written communication
- Monthly / weekly statement production and distribution
- Cash allocation (holiday cover only)
- Answering customer queries and requesting issuance of credit note where necessary
- Providing copy POD’s to customer when required
An ideal Credit Controller will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in a busy credit control / finance environment
- Analytical and focused
- Competent with Microsoft office packages, particularly Excel
- Able to allocate incoming payments accurately
- Able to work successfully in a team
Your working hours will be 9 am – 1 pm, Monday to Friday (afternoons may be considered).
In return for this you will receive an annual salary of £8,500 (dependent upon experience), plus annual holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays (pro-rata).
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your up-to-date CV online. You will need to provide a copy of any relevant qualification / certificates.
Applications for this role will close on 14th December 2016.
recruitx ref: 53342774 / INDMP