Out of School Assistant
Out of School Club Assistant
An immediate opportunity has become available for an Out of School Assistant to work at our before and after School Club in Ashby de la Zouch.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Depending upon experience
- Working hours of at least 18 per week hours per week
- Strong dynamic and growing company
This position is based at our Out of School Club based at Crafty Kidz Club, Ashby Nursery, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1HS
The Ideal individual:
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to at least level 2/3 in childcare or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- A willingness and commitment to provide a fun environment for our children
- Experience working with children aged 4-11 would be desirable
- Ability to guild a good rapport with children and parents alike
- Access to their own vehicle fully insured for drop off and collection of children
- A flexible attitude and willingness to ensure you do what is needed to get the job done
- Be responsible for ensuring that children are safe and secure
- Build effective relationships with the parents of children
- Assist with the planning of activities to create and develop a stimulating environment
- Assisting with other members of staff to ensure that all the children’s basic and developmental needs are met
The Company offer full children’s day care services and before/after school care, owning facilities in Leicestershire and Derbyshire, each of which has its own website dedicated towards providing a versatile service to parents. All three facilities are equipped to modern standards and carers have the expertise to provide development and education to babies from six weeks old as they grow.
Should you have any queries about this exciting role, please contact our HR Dept on 01773 828878.
If you feel you have the essential requirements our client is looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES