Internal Account Manager
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an Internal Account Manager to join their new Northern Hub, based in the Warrington area. Must be experienced in the management of large portfolio of accounts.
They are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors, windows and electronic roller blinds. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
Working as part of the team in a fast paced environment, the key objective of the role is primarily to increase the sales and profit growth of their portfolio. The role is predominantly telephone based with outgoing calls.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Account Manager:
• Work closely with Business Development Managers and Executives on specific areas.
• Support clients at every stage of the sales process to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Develop account base with a view to grow the business.
• Establish future customers for development via External Sales Team.
• Network with customers to develop incremental business through building relationships.
• Identify key decision makers within existing businesses.
• Present and inform customers of any future Origin new product developments.
• Effectively plan and manage own working day to ensure coverage is achieved.
• Prepare call plans in accordance with the standards of performance.
• Keep up to date with relevant industry data, trade, company, marketing and product information.
• Attend trade events.
• Ensure relevant competitor / consumer information is fed back to the relevant departments.
The ideal Internal Account Manager will:
• Have good business awareness and customer insight.
• Be effective in building and managing business relationships with customers.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Be professional and target driven.
• Be computer literate with good knowledge of MS package.
• Be able to learn about and keep up to date with their products and services.
• Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
The ideal Internal Account Manager will have:
• Good knowledge of MS Office package and be able to learn an in-house system.
• Basic selling experience, ideally within a B2B environment.
• Must be experienced in the management of large portfolio of accounts.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 plus benefits including 24 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, contributory pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus.
Please apply online for this Internal Account Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Internal Account Manager role and to follow further instructions if applicable.