Marketing & Communications Manager – IT
Marketing & Communications Manager; define the integrated marketing and online strategy; building of the brand; social media Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ensuring SEO and Google Analytics, Google Adwords; lead generation and building of the sales pipeline; building relationships with key industry players.
This is an opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Manager, one of the first new hires in the team, to define the integrated marketing and online strategy, and to build the brand! A young and actively growing company, Wheeve Ltd. supports organisations reliant on IT to build systems integration solutions using state-of-the-art integration platforms, cloud and open-source technology. A profitable technology consulting start-up, building on years of delivery experience, Wheeve is committed to “getting it right” for its clients and to growing a highly talented and motivated workforce.
Reporting to the MD, a founder, you, as the Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for promoting awareness of Wheeve’s brand to its target industry, developing key marketing messages to generate market interest, driving sales and moving the company from a start up to an established business. This will involve;
- designing, implementing and managing all promotional marketing and communications activity, sales support material, advertising and exhibitions,
- leading the design and development of Wheeve’s new website, generating interest on social media, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ensuring SEO and Google Analytics, Google Adwords,
- drawing up the blogging policy, driving out content from Wheeve employees,
- developing the early sales cycle, generating leads and building relationships with key industry players.
An innovative and challenging role, you will have a track record in IT marketing & communications, possibly having moved into marketing from a technical role, are comfortable relaying technical concepts, have implemented strategies that build a pipeline for sales opportunities with experience of creating integrated marketing and brand strategies through multiple channels. Use of software-based, content management systems and marketing automation tools will be advantageous. Softer skills will include;
- excellent written and spoken communication skills to present clear concepts and develop campaigns.
- being a strong team player, able to build relationships at all levels, lead and manage multiple projects, shaping and influencing outcomes.
- being proactive, enthusiastic, collaborative and tenacious with an analytical and detailed approach, able to prioritise, work independently and create confidence.
Ideally you should be living within a commutable distance of Watford. To find out more about this great opportunity please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Apply for Marketing & Communications Manager – IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly