Administration Supervisor / Mobilisation Team Leader
Job Title: Team Leader - National Accounts Mobilisation Admin Team
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
The population on earth is set to grow to over 9 billion by 2050. Our world is still developing, putting pressure on natural, economic and human resources.
To take better care of the planet and the people who live on it - this is the company's new way forward. This is how the company intend to make their mark and contribute to the greater good.
Today, water, waste and energy can all be recovered. Transforming what is discarded by some into valuable resources for others. The company's strategy is to create green products and energy from waste through innovative technology, preserving resources for generations to come.
The company has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced team leader to join their business in this brand new role where you will be responsible for the day to day management of a team of co-ordinators on the National Accounts Mobilisation Team. The company's team of currently 3 people help deliver an outstanding service to their existing and new National Accounts across the UK ensuring that their waste collections are mobilised on time and efficiently.
- To ensure that resources are available to optimise productivity
- To assist the Mobilisation Manager with allocation of work within projects
- To build strong relationships with all internal and external customers and suppliers
- To lead and motivate the Mobilisation team
- To manage the sourcing of service for new and existing clients
- Liaise with all sections of National Accounts department to ensure Company requirements are met
- To identify need for process change and apply any alterations once agreement has been given.
About you knowledge, skills and experience:
- Team Leader experience is essential
- Good Customer Service Background
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience in the waste industry or a similar service industry is desirable
- Full Driving License
The company recognises the positive value of inclusion and promotes equality. The company welcomes and encourages job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Scheduling Assistant, Appointment Administrator, Scheduler, Operations Scheduler, Administrator, Planner, Operations Planner, Administrator, Mobilisation Team Leader, Operations Team Leader, Admin Manager, Mobilisation Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Administration Supervisor / Mobilisation Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly