Multi Media Telesales Executive

3 days left

Recruiter
Location
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd)
Salary
£16,500 – £19,000 + bonus potential
Posted
30 Nov 2016
Closes
11 Dec 2016
Ref
225096681-01
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Multi Media Telesales Executive
Media Wales, Cardiff
£16,500 – £19,000 + bonus potential

This is a role for a dynamic, tenacious sales person who wants to build their own territory within a rapidly growing digital and print advertising market.

Our Business: Media Wales part of the Trinity Mirror Group

Trinity Mirror plc, with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing more than six thousand people across sixty-plus locations around the country.

Our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers in the early 19th Century. And today our commitment is just as strong. Whether via page or screen, our audiences get the trusted, reliable news service they have come to expect. Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (Wales Online, Western Mail, South Wales Echo and Daily Mirror) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.

You
As a member of the office based Telesales Team approximately 60% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts and the remaining 40% generating new business clients. Your new business growth will be achieved through self-generating leads and outbound canvassing, qualifying needs with a consultative approach and matching advertising solutions to best suit the client.

We are looking for extremely self-motivated individuals, who have an appetite for advertising sales and giving excellent customer service. You will have the enthusiasm to achieve results in order to hit your targets and minimum standards of performance. We want people who are confident in striving to be the best.

What’s in it for you?

You will undertake a structured induction and in addition, your training will be ongoing. Our people are important to us and we want to help make you a success. We actively encourage promotion from within and have several examples of that success within the Commercial Department.

We offer a range of attractive benefits including 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional holiday. There is a monthly bonus scheme and a commission structure for over achievement, in addition to this there are regular incentive schemes. We also offer a company pension and cycle to work scheme.

Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.

Closing date for applications is the 11th December.

Please apply directly with covering letter and CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.

Apply for Multi Media Telesales Executive

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

All answers are required

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left


By applying for a job listed on Fish4.co.uk you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.