Account Manager – B2B / Business Client Management (AWDO-P2935)
B2B Client Account Manager with a helpful and professional telephone manner, excellent negotiation and problem solving skills required for a Global Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £18,000 Basic Salary plus £6,000 OTE (uncapped commission structure) + Benefits
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
** Full Training Provided **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should have a professional and confident telephone manner with the ability to resolve business customer enquiries, negotiate contract renewals and account manage existing clients to retain business and develop long term business relationships.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a B2B Client Account Manager that has a helpful and professional telephone manner, excellent negotiation and problem solving skills.
Working as the B2B Client Account Manager you will ensure business customer accounts are maintained in a timely and cost effective manner to maximise profitability, cash flow, sales opportunity potential and promote long term profitable business relationships, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction & business retention.
As the B2B Client Account Manager you will be part of the client care team to manage, maintain and retain existing business customer accounts through proactive and reactive account management.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the B2B Client Account Manager:
- Provide a first class service to existing business clients, receiving inbound and proactively make outbound calls to answer account related queries, selling the benefits of a wide range of products and services
- Negotiate new contracts for existing customers and promoting the Company’s T & C’s, longer term agreements and efficient payment methods
- Management of retention/revenue risk calls & cases for contracted customers
- Act as the point of escalation in relation to the pricing queries of Independent portfolio clients
- Actively pursue overdue customer account balances, to propose and influence the use of efficient payment methods
- Ensure that the CRM system is kept up to date and used effectively to drive efficient account management, sales and retentions processes
- Timely and accurate completion of all documentation and information systems
- Report accurately upsell, cross sell and retention statistics on a daily basis
- Ensure compliance is met within the Independent’s book of customer
- Work closely with the other team member to ensure daily workflow in order to meet the high level plans/expectations
- Work effectively with other team members/areas of the business
- Achievement of all KPIs on a daily basis
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to learn and understand all of the Company’s products and services with the ability to match features, advantages and benefits to each individual customer
- Ideally previous experience using a CRM system to effectively manage your personal workload, cases and pipeline
- Capable of dealing with any customer no matter size or complexity of case within agreed parameters.
- Good people skills with the ability to build up relationships both internally and externally
- High motivation, enthusiasm and dedication are paramount.
- Highly motivated, Target driven with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Leeds, West Yorkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency