Northview Group have an excellent opportunity for a Complaints Handler to join their team in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Job Title: Complaints Handler
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire (SL6)
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 + Benefits
The Northview Group is a leading brand in the intermediary mortgage market. For more than 20 years, we've helped hundreds of thousands of customers to buy their own home.
Complaints Handler - Key Accountabilities:
The purpose of the Complaints Handler role is to ensure that all complaints are administered, investigated and resolved in accordance with regulatory requirements and company standards. Promoting a customer focused environment, acting as the voice of the customer.
- In line with policy & procedures, identify the root cause as part of fair and thorough complaint investigations, ensuring all complaint points are fully understood and responded to
- Ensure that fair outcomes are achieved for each customer based on their individual circumstances and any material distress, inconvenience or financial loss
- Accurately and consistently update the Complaints Management System providing a clear and concise audit trail
- Make referrals to clients via client serves team as/when appropriate
- Actioning general complaint queries
- Look for opportunities to identify on-going issues and eliminate repeat complaints in order to improve our overall customer experience
- Assisting the team when required by taking on additional tasks or key activities to manage workloads
- Working within and helping to maintain a customer focused team environment which is continually improving and striving to identify process improvements
- Uphold & promote The North View Group’s values in addition to ensuring we do the right thing for our Customers, Clients, Colleagues & Company
- Providing assistance and support when required to the business to improve the handling of Complaints day to day
Complaints Handler - Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience in a complaint handling environment (preferable but not essential)
- Experience in either Collections or Litigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to show a flexible and adaptable approach
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills, with the ability to review, organise and prioritise
- Understanding own and other’s responsibilities within the department
- Ensuring accurate & timely records are maintained
- Identifying patterns and trends in complaints and assisting with the production of accurate management information
- Working within internal standards and the external regulatory and legislative framework
- Acting with integrity and protecting any business sensitive information
- Remaining conversant with the FSA Handbook and other legislation / regulation impacting on the business in the performance of the role
To submit your CV for this exciting Complaints Handler opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
Keywords: Customer Service, Outbound Customer Service, Account Manager, Senior Complaints Handler, Client Solutions, Team Leader, Consumer Response Manager, Customer Advisor, Customer Adviser, Case Handler, Litigation Agent, Quality Control, Complaints Assessor, Compliance Manager, Web Chat Advisor.
Apply for Complaints Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly