Area Sales Manager - North East
Area Sales Manager, North East, Must Have Locker Sales Experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager to work for one the industry’s leading players, Garran Lockers and sell our exceptional products.
Garran Lockers, part of the ICE Locker Group, has extensive capabilities in the design, manufacture and installation of steel, plastic, composite, aluminium and timber lockers and ancillary fixtures and fittings. Due to the company expanding we are now recruiting several Area Sales Managers to join our team.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director the key elements of this exciting, yet challenging field sales role is to build business by securing new customers in your designated area as well as developing existing customers to their full potential.
- Develop existing and new business in a dedicated area.
- Field support of company sales activities and marketing initiatives.
- Achieve sales KPI’s and development targets.
- Create own sales leads.
- Proactively follow up sales leads and new incremental opportunities
- Effective time management and area planning for sales call visits.
- Experienced in field sales or territory management within the Locker sales market or similar.
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated sales focused approach.
- Willing to travel to throughout the own area and visit existing and new potential customers and able to manage time and journey’s effectively.
- IT literate
- Fully supportive of organisational policies and procedures
- Ability to achieve set commercial goals and targets
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Capability of identifying new markets and customers.
- Proven track record in a field sales / territory sales / business development
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 22 Days Holidays plus 8 statutory
Apply for Area Sales Manager - North East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly