Customer Services Advisor - Parking Assistant - Car Park Attendant (AWDO-P2933)
Customer Services Advisor / Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with excellent Customer Service skills required for a European Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
BASIC SALARY: £7.20 per hour
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
PART-TIME WORKING HOURS: 16 Hours per Week (typical hours of work will be 4 days per week from 18:00 – 22:00 hours). Flexibility to work throughout the week is required.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant that has excellent customer service and communication skills.
This is a dual role. For the majority of the time you will be working as the Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant. However, you will also provide additional cover, when required, for the Customer Service Team based at the Company’s Head Office, which is walking distance from your usual sites.
Working as the Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s team in Leeds providing a safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
When working in the office as the Customer Services Advisor you will deliver a high level of service, providing product information, answering telephone, email and online enquiries and communicating with customers through ‘Web Chat’ online sessions.
As the Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will need a full drivers licence and excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant:
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor:
- Answer intercom calls from the Company’s national car park locations and responding accordingly
- Provide customers with and advise on product and service information
- Handle and resolve customer enquiries via the telephone, intercom and email
- Follow up customer calls where necessary to ensure customer enquiry is fully resolved
- Operate “web chat” session with customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work and when dealing with customers
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- Clear and friendly telephone voice
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Leeds, West Yorkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency