Temp to Perm
Our client, a well renowned company associated in the construction industry, are currently requiring an Depot Supervisor to oversee and control all administration for transport documentation relating to driver routes and vehicle compliance.
You will be responsible for:
- Allocate drivers, routes and vehicles for transport plans
- Ensure agency staff are inducted, licence checked and allocated to routes
- Ensure all keys, mobile phones and fuel cards issued are signed for.
- Update and maintain all transport plans, departure plans and timings to cross check with customer request
- Control and organise all licencing documentation
- Oversee route despatch
- Record all mileage, fuel receipts, hours etc
- Complete incident reports
- Identify and record all discrepancies and reasons for delivery failures
- Compilation and distribution of all reports pertaining transport planning, scheduling and workload
- Prepare documentation for following loads
- Ensure all vehicle defects recorded and actioned.
- Liaise with internal departments for reschedule deliveries
- Liaise with external agencies regarding vehicle breakdowns
- Ensure that fleet is maintained and in compliance with all legislation
- Adhere to all company procedures
- Ensure adequate vehicle checks are performed
It is essential you have a Class 2 Licence and a Forklift Licence (counter balance)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in transport planning and knowledge of transport legislations.