Finance Manager (AWDO-P2932)
Finance Manager with a good level of general accounts / accounting skills required for a well-established Company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Join an Innovative, Growing Company with a Global Presence **
IMPORTANT: Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application for the Finance Manager position. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Finance Manager that has good level of general accounts / accounting skills and has an understanding of the processes used within a large multinational business.
Working as the Finance Manager you will have a wide range of activities that includes:
- Ensuring the general accounting processes are completed timely and accurately for European operations (and are Sarbanes Oxley compliant) both internally and by the Company’s outsource partner
- Ensuring the month-end books are complete and accurate, and provide commentary on results
- Using your analytical and deduction skills to solve and fix control issues as they are identified within assigned project work undertaken
- Involving yourself in the roll out of the new ERP system, which may progress to you becoming an SME and driving required outputs from the system
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join an innovative, growing Company with a global presence that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review. Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application for the Finance Manager position. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Finance Manager include:
- Supporting the Country Lead in activities for the UK region
- Ensuring month-end reviews and reports support the close process
- Providing support to the external outsource provider of back office general accounting processes to obtain answers for exceptions that arise within the process
- Providing support service to the business on revenue and margin related activities. This will include review of processes; system to system reconciliations; ad-hoc requests and month-end journals
- Creating and maintaining desk top procedures and process maps for end-to-end processes within Europe, to include key contacts, key procedures, key controls
- Provide direct input and in some cases manage solely various ad-hoc projects that require understanding and fixing control issues that arise; thereby developing strong analytical and deduction skills.
- Liaising with SOX; Internal and External audit to resolve any issues and queries relating to detailed R&M knowledge.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA)
- Ideally with knowledge and experience of working on general accounting processes within a large multinational business
- SAP or other similar ERP skills
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables; Filters; formulas);
- Demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability
- A keen sense of engagement and motivation, with an inherent sense of curiosity and desire to implement process improvements
- Preferably would have some experience of working with off-shore outsource provider and within a shared service environment
- Preferable second European language
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Accounts / Accounting Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Hatfield, Hertfordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Finance Manager (AWDO-P2932)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly