An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Maths teacher to teach in a welcoming and supportive school based in Manchester. This role would suit both talented NQT's with strong subject knowledge and experienced teachers.
The position will be to start temporarily initially with a view to go permanent if you are a suitable candidate.
* Ability to teach subjects to KS3/KS4.
* Recent experience of working with KS3/KS4 aged children
* Current knowledge of the Maths curriculum, with direct experience within the last two years
* Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
* A passion for languages and commitment to nurturing the children in your care
* Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in schools
* Experience of working in a school, within the languages department within the last 12 months
* Be committed to working in a team and on your own
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Support pupils with different ability levels, including SEN
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
If you believe this role is suitable, please send your CV to our Manchester office.
Apply for Maths Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly