Year 2 Teacher
Primary Teacher Nottingham
Year 2 Teacher - Nottingham
£100 - £168 per day
Long term ongoing, full time, starting January
Are you an experienced primary teacher? Do you have a passion for working with children and helping them to succeed? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a fun and friendly primary school in the NG3 area of Nottingham. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially temporary for one time but could be extended for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- A team player who engages in shared responsibility for achieving excellence
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200