Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher Nottingham
Year 2 Teacher - Nottingham
£100 - £168 per day
Permanent, full time, starting January
Are you looking for your next role in primary education to start in the new year? Do you have previous experience as a primary teacher? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a popular and successful school in the heart area of Nottingham. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. Children at the school are eager to learn and may need extra one on one to make the most of their individual talents.
The role is initially temporary for one time but could be extended for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Excellent development opportunities
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- A team player who engages in shared responsibility for achieving excellence
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200
Apply for Year 2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly