Year 6 Teacher
Do you have experience of teaching in Key Stage Two?
Do you bring fun and enthusiasm into your teaching?
Would working within a forward thinking primary school appeal to you?
The Headteacher at this small primary school in Hull is looking to appoint a full time Year 6 Teacher from January 2017 to cover a maternity leave.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the local market
* Close to public transport links
* The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS
* Up to date knowledge of the Key Stage 2
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community
* Have excellent organisational skills
* Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage Two to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum and raise attainment
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and are interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."