5 days left
- Full Time
Broadham Care are recruiting for a Support Worker at their residential care home in Redhill.
At Broadham Care we are committed to providing an exceptional service to our residents to ensure they enjoy a rewarding life, developing their individual interests and participating in a wide range of unique activities and events. This is an exciting job opportunity working with young adults with learning disabilities. For the right person, this role brings many rewards and excellent opportunities to learn new skills or develop your existing experience.
£8.25 per hour
Excellent overtime rates
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring and warm personality
- Patient and understanding nature
- Enjoying day trips with clients to exciting locations
If you do not have experience - please get in touch for our trainee positions!
- Competitive hourly wage
- Excellent overtime rates
- Many career progression opportunities
- Free training courses and in-depth induction
- Full support through employment
- Reward scheme for exceptional performers
- Free meals included
- Three grades for salary enhancements
Please see pictures of our wonderful homes, Holkham and Martham Houses on our website www.broadhamcare.co.uk
For more information, please contact Human Resources, Broadham Care, Vector House, Merle Common Road, Oxted, RH8 0RP or call 01883 732211
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly