Our client, a technology company based in Cambridge, is looking for a sales administrator. This is a temporary to permanent role and the key to this role is responding to customers' requests quickly and efficiently. You will need a keen eye for detail in processing orders and a high standard of customer service is essential to drive the team forward.
The main responsibilities in this role include:
- Processing of order transactions from CRM to SAP
- Sales order processing and invoicing in SAP
- Dealing with enquiries
- Processing credits, sales returns/OBF's and warranty replacement goods
- Placing purchase orders with their vendors
- Maintaining iBases/incompletion logs of iBase creation
- Maintaining CPO's and NPS
- Maintaining email inboxes
- Updating customer details in CRM
- Liaising with customers and area managers
- General administration duties
Candidates must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a pressurised environment. CRM and SAP experience is preferred and candidates will need Microsoft Office skills at intermediate level. Candidates will need to be able and willing to learn new roles and must be flexible in their approach to work; happy to assist colleagues and help out as required.