The Market Harborough & The Bowdens Charity are seeking to recruit a Steward, to operate on a part-time basis (2-3 days per week), based at the Charity's office in the town. The role requires a degree of flexibility and some evening working.
The Steward will have prime responsibility for:-
- All aspects of Charity Administration
- Managing the Charity Team of three employees
- Supporting the Board of Trustees
- Regular liaison with external accountants, auditors and fund mangers
- Agreeing and Implementing Charity Strategy
- Providing the face of the Charity to the local community
- Overseeing the Governance of the Charity
The successful candidate will have some knowledge of Charity Law, an understanding of Charity finance and will be computer literate.
Salary for this position will be £30,000 per annum on a pro rata basis
Closing date for applications:- 16th December 2016
Interview Dates:- 10th, 11th and 12th January 2017
Please apply in writing enclosing your Curriculum Vitae to the following:-
Market Harborough & The Bowdens Charity
10 Fairfield Road
Please click apply to email.
Telephone: 01858 419128
Apply for Steward/ess
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly