Customer Relations Advisors Billing
6 days left
- Full Time
Customer Relations Advisor - Billing (Household)
Location: Folkestone Kent
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package, dependent on experience
Permanent (37 hours per week, between: 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays between 8am to 2pm)
Affinity Water, the largest water-only supplier in the UK, is looking for talented and experienced Customer Relations Advisors.
A bit about us…
Delivering 940 million litres of safe, high quality drinking water to 3.6 million customers each and every day, our vision is to be the leading community-focused water company.
At Affinity Water, we recruit people from all walks of life, of all ages with a vast array of skill sets, personalities and abilities - everyone we recruit is driven, committed and has an enthusiasm for life. We're looking for people who put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We're committed to training and developing our colleagues and encouraging them to reach and unlock their full potential. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and employee discounts with various organisations.
A bit about you…
You will be a dynamic, creative and passionate professional who is able to shape and drive outstanding customer service, exceeding customer expectations.
With the ability to build empathy with our customers and understand their needs, you will guide and assist customers with their requirements in relation to billing activities (payment arrangements, moving home and bill queries).
A bit about the job…
- Resolve customer queries; emotionally connecting with the customer to ensure the customer experience builds great relationships between customers and Affinity Water
- Answer incoming customer calls, emails, letters and self serve queries, ensuring all regulatory target levels of service are achieved
- Make outbound calls to customers as required to keep them updated on the progress of their query
- Update customer records to regulatory requirements to ensure accurate information is captured
- Identify and feedback reasons for the contact to help reduce unwanted contact, provide first time resolution to queries leading to excellent customer feedback (Customer Surveys) and identify ideas for improvement
- Maximise availability on the phones, minimal pause/wrap time and maintain schedule adherence
- Working collaboratively with other teams to ensure that customer queries are monitored, escalated where necessary and resolved effectively and efficiently.
What do we need from you?
- Ability to engage and build relationships with both customers and work colleagues to deliver the best customer service experience
- A can do attitude - work towards a first time resolution
- Think creatively and openly about opportunities for process improvement
- Demonstrate clear and effective communication skills, proving attention to detail at all times
- Have a positive and flexible approach
- Be positive, enthusiastic and encouraging with customers and colleagues
If you think you have the skills to be part of our Customer Relations Team, we'd love to hear from you!
email CV by clicking the apply button.
Closing Date: 5 December 2016
Interview Date: Assessment Centres to be held
15th December 2016 Folkestone
Start Date: 23rd January 2017
Thank you for your application and the interest that you have shown in working for us. We will be in contact within two weeks of the closing date if your application is to be progressed. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within this time then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We hope that this doesn't stop you from applying for suitable positions at Affinity Water in the future.
If you have applied for this role within the last six months there is no need to reapply.
Apply for Customer Relations Advisors Billing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly