Manager, Destination Services
Manager, Destination Services
Reports to: Director, Destination Services
Location: Truro, UK
Are you ready to love where you work? Dwellworks combines a unique corporate culture with a team of authentic, dedicated associates to deliver the best relocation support solutions around the globe. We constantly hear from our new associates that - “Dwellworks is the best kept secret in Cornwall!”
Development and career growth opportunities; Casual dress code; Competitive compensation; Relaxed office environment; and, most importantly, A passionate, friendly team of co-workers that work hard and love working here!
Sounds like a team you want to join? Keep reading…
The Manager, Destination Services will oversee international relocation programs. This position will support consultants who work one-on-one with the transferring employees. The Manager serves as a liaison between Dwellworks, consultants and client companies. This position involves handling multiple relocation programs simultaneously.
Overview of Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Manager, Destination Services include:
50% Management of Program:
- Manage a caseload of approximately 150 relocation programs
- Act as main point of contact between client and consultants
- Serve as subject matter expert on relocation programs and processes
- Establish a positive rapport with clients and team members and work collaboratively to achieve corporate goals
25% Issue Resolution and Coaching:
- Use effective problem solving and interpersonal skills to provide feedback and redirection to consultants having service delivery issues
- Audit consultant communication via email regularly to ensure exceptional customer service is being provided
- Coach and provide feedback to consultants based upon performance
- Utilize discretion when selecting and contacting consultants for each program
20% Data Entry:
- Complete detailed data entry, including billing and client-specific reporting
- Record and report updates into Dwellworks' and clients' systems
- Participate in special projects and assist with special client requests as required
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 to 5 years in an office environment
- International travel experience, understanding of cultural differences and experiences working with people from various cultures
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible as new tasks arise
- Ability to communicate effectively in a constructive and professional manner
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Team player, customer-driven and able to work in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work independently without supervision
In other words…
Andrew lives in Seattle with his wife and two young children and works for ABC Company. ABC Company is relocating Andrew to London. The company has hired a relocation company to assist him with the move. They have reached out to Dwellworks to help Andrew get settled in his new city!
This is where the Destination Services Manager comes in! Andrew's program is assigned to Christina, a Manager who works at Dwellworks corporate headquarters in Truro.
Christina is told about the details of the move, and then reaches out to Andrew to let him know that she is going to assign someone in London to help with the settling in process. Together with the Coordinator, she then uses a database to look for a Destination Services Consultant (DSC) who lives in London to help Andrew. The DSC will help him tour the area and look at different houses, neighbourhoods, schools, banks, and other services that he and his family will need in London.
Andrew is flying into town next month to check out his new city, and then move with his family in three months. Christina finds a DSC, Sue, who lives in London and is available during the times that Andrew wants to visit and move. Christina reaches out to Sue, and she agrees to be Andrew's consultant. Sue will personally contact Andrew soon afterwards to introduce herself and to start coordinating activities.
Once the match has been made, it is Christina's job to make sure that Sue is providing Andrew with excellent service during the relocation process. Christina ensures that Sue contacts Andrew promptly and follows up with him often. She also ensures that Andrew has an accurate timeline of when he will be personally meeting with Sue. Christina needs all of this information in order to regularly report back to the relocation company. If Sue, does not seem to be performing up to standards, Christina will provide her with feedback and coaching to ensure that Sue helps Andrew and his family with the best service possible throughout the rest of the move.
When Andrew's relocation is complete, it is Christina's responsibility to finalize data entry and inform the client that the program is closed. She will then enter billing details to ensure that Accounting invoices the client and pays the DSC for their services. After that, Andrew's case is considered closed!