2 days left
- Full Time
Production Planner £20,000 - £22,000 per annum Permanent Role Monday - Friday
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a FMCG manufacturer in the Lincolnshire area. You will be responsible for Managing the sales and order processing for the site, ensuring that all production activities are scheduled in a timely manner to fulfil customer demand and maintain 100% service level; ensuring cost targets are achieved and exceeded wherever possible.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Daily order downloads.
- Create daily and weekly production plan by resource to deliver OTIF customer service.
- Communication of daily Production plan to relevant departments.
- Monitor and amend production plan based on factory performance.
- Communicate shortage and performance issues to planning manager
- Ownership and accountability for your area from order to delivery
- To personally ensure that all aspects of Due Diligence (Food Safety, Quality and Legislation) are adhered to.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar role would be essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business including and with internal & external customers and suppliers
- Organised and methodical thinker - good problem solving & time management skills.
- High level of IT & MS office skills particularly Excel
- Self motivated & highly resilient.
- Able to prioritise work & switch between task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
What you'll get in return
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Monday - Friday
Full company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.