Project Manager - Pricing
Robert Half have an excellent opportunity for a Pricing Project Manager to join their retail client.
This role is to manage the price strategy and the pricing processes for the company across the group in the area of Retail Pricing as the Group moves to replace promotions with true everyday low prices. You will be tasked to align the pricing planning cycles to ensure the publications cycle is not adversely affected by the product waves.
- Highly numerate and commercial; able to demonstrate ability or experience in analysing and interpreting large amounts of data
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, prioritise effectively and propose ideas and solutions
- Prior experience in working to deadlines and self-managing associated workload is essential with ability to multi-task and deal with constant pressure
- Experience in other related functions is highly desirable ( e.g. buying, supply chain, commercial finance ) ensuring wider understanding of total business
- Proven experience of making high level judgement decisions with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Proven experience at working cross-functionally along with strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Ability to present and support your position to internal and external stakeholders up to Board level.
- Experience of delivering projects in a multi-channel business is desirable
The salary on offer is ??50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.