Title: Area Manager
Salary: OTE of £36,225, basic £26,000 per annum
Other Benefits: Loyalty, recommendation and referral bonuses
Holidays: 20 days per annum + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: Flexible hours: up to 48 per week and a minimum of 70 hours per month on site (travelling time is not included).
Start date: TBA
With over 20 years' experience of commercial cleaning across London, is expanding and is requiring an Area Manager. This is a fantastic Job Opportunity to progress in an exciting and challenging industry, which for the right candidate has the potential to lead into a more senior position.
The Area Manager is responsible for managing teams of cleaning operatives inside the M25 and ensuring that our customers' expectations are met or exceeded. This position will involve managing 80 people and 50 cleaning sites.
Candidates should have:
* Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
* Bilingual (English & Spanish) will be an advantage
* Organisational and time management skills
* Truck record in the Cleaning Industry
* A good understanding of the cleaning industry
* An ability to prioritise workload and solve problems
* Good team building skills
* Customer focus
* Good IT skills
* Full Clean Driving licence
* Managerial or supervision experience
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for dealing with customer complaints and retraining when necessary
* Responsible for delivering retention targets + minimum 95% GP Margin
* Implementing changes on contracts
* Managing work performance and ensuring that team behaviour reflects our company values
* Managing budgets, submitting site visit reports within agreed time frames
* Responsible for the recruitment of staff in conjunction with the HR team and in line with the company policy
* Providing effective support and training to staff
* Responsible for ongoing relationship with customers
* In charge of managing stock levels and purchasing of equipment, materials and consumables to ensure a complete service delivery
* Responsible for liaising with the facilities team support to ensure that the initial contract set up is complete to the satisfaction of the client
* Ensuring compliance with legislation, health and safety regulations and both company and client specification
* Motivating the team to deliver excellent service and presenting a professional image at all time
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a respected, growing business and friendly environment. Our specific market sector focus is within the Corporate, Education, Managing Agents and Housing Associations.
Does your background match this profile? Then please click 'Apply' below now.
Apply for Area Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly